Product name: String Sleeve Linen Dress
Artist: the last flower of the afternoon (Hokkaido)
Materials: 100% Japanese linen, hand dyed in Okayama Prefecture
Dimension: Total length 117.5cm, Width 74cm, Shoulder width 63c, Sleeve length 60cm
Made in Japan
- As a material characteristic of linen, the fabric may have neps, woven irregularity or burls.
- Please wash separately to avoid transfer of colour in a laundry net.
- Preferably to hand wash in cold water by gently pushing with neutral laundry detergent or those used for delicate garments. Dry in shade after washing. Do not rub against the fabric as this may change the shape. Do not tumble dry or bleach.
- Indigo is a natural dye and has a unique change of colour over years. Avoid any frictions which may cause loss of colour or transfer of colour to whites. So it's recommended to wear clothes with similar or dark colours.
- Please be noted that linen fabrics may have a possibility to get shrinking after each wash. Dry clean is a great and safe way to prevent shrinking as well.
- Although linen fabrics are prone to get frayed at the beginning and during washing, it calms down when repeating washing from time to time.
*Pairing handmade accessories by Fua Accessory.