This year, we are collaborating with Melbourne local artisans to create 6 different styles of Christmas gift boxes by using 2 themes - Minimalism & Kyoto. We would like to share these beautiful handcrafted items with you and your beloved ones in this festive seasons. We carefully select each artisanal piece which we believe that it will bring everyone a special memory and joy.
Each style only has 2 sets available.
Delivery will start from 14th December since we need to guarantee the freshness of Christmas biscuits and Japanese confectionery "kohakuto". Thank you very much for your understanding. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Special offer: Orders from Melbourne metropolitan areas are FREE SHIPPING. Please proceed to check out and we will refund you the postage that you have paid.
Product name: Christmas Gift Box - Minimalism
Styles: Style A / Style B / Style C
‣ Japanese ceramics by Katsufumi Baba (馬場勝文)
‣ Japanese brass cutleries by Yuta Craft (須原健夫)
‣ Assorted Christmas Biscuits by The Flour (Melbourne Patisserie)
・Flavours: Lemon myrtle shortbread, wattle seed & vanilla sables, chocolate & almond sables
‣ Handwritten Christmas cards and product labels by Calligraphy of Biteblock (Melbourne calligraphy artist)
‣ Festive dried flower bouquet by Vidda Flowers (Melbourne florist)
‣ Catalogue of Christmas gift box printed by Stitch Press (Melbourne graphic designer)
Japanese crafts by Japanese artists:
Style A - a matte white coffee dripper, a matte white round mug & a matte white saucer, all by Japanese ceramic artist Katsufumi Baba.
Style B - a matte black coffee dripper, a matte black soup mug & a matte black saucer, all by Japanese ceramic artist Katsufumi Baba.
Style C - a matte white narrow mug, a 14cm matte white dessert plate & a brass spoon, ceramics by Japanese ceramic artist Katsufumi Baba and the brass spoon by Japanese brass-work artist Yuta Craft.