This year, we are collaborating with Melbourne local artisans to create 6 different styles of Christmas gift boxes by using 2 themes - Minimalism & Kyoto. We would like to share these beautiful handcrafted items with you and your beloved ones in this festive seasons. We carefully select each artisanal piece which we believe that it will bring everyone a special memory and joy.
Each style only has 2 sets available.
Delivery will start from 14th December since we need to guarantee the freshness of Christmas biscuits and Japanese confectionery "kohakuto". Thank you very much for your understanding. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Special offer: Orders from Melbourne metropolitan areas are FREE SHIPPING. Please proceed to check out and we will refund you the postage that you have paid.
Product name: Christmas Gift Box - Kyoto
Styles: Style A / Style B / Style C
‣ Japanese ceramics by Soryu-gama (蘇嶐窯)
‣ Japanese brass cutleries by Yuta Craft (須原健夫)
‣ Traditional Japanese confectionery "Kohakuto" by MinnieSweets (Melbourne wagashi artisan)
・Flavours: original (blue), yuzu (white), lemon (yellow), matcha (green), hojicha (brown), plum wine (pink).
‣ Handwritten Christmas cards and product labels by Calligraphy of Biteblock (Melbourne calligraphy artist)
‣ Festive dried flower bouquet by Vidda Flowers (Melbourne florist)
‣ Catalogue of Christmas gift box printed by Stitch Press (Melbourne graphic designer)
Japanese crafts by Japanese artists:
Style A - a Tobi-kanna Plate by Japanese ceramic artists Soryu-gama & a Hime fork by Japanese brass-work artist Yuta Craft.
Style B - a Kashi Bowl by Japanese ceramic artists Soryu-gama & a brass dessert spoon by Japanese brass-work artist Yuta Craft.
Style C - a 13.5cm Stackable Bowl by Japanese ceramic artists Soryu-gama & a brass dessert spoon by Japanese brass-work artist Yuta Craft.